Sunshine Daylighting System
Daylighting Harvesting is the “greenest” lighting technology that transmits visible light through opaque walls and rooftops to a focused area of the interior.
Daylighting Harvesting technologies vary from simple skylights to light tubes, both providing the ability to keep electricity consumption and costs to a minimum.
Ameri Energy Group introduces innovative daylighting harvesting technology that dramatically improves the lighting in commercial and residential buildings and keeps energy consumption at the lowest level.
With the reduction of electricity consumption, the system provides the opportunity to lower CO2 emissions and energy waste, and as a result saves money on electricity and maintenance, along with tax benefits. It is important to emphasize the financial benefits of the technology with an average payback time from one to three years of use depending on the electricity cost in a specific region and building structure.
Ameri SunShine Daylighting Systems integrated skylights were designed for daylighting in flat-roofed, high-bay buildings such as warehouses, factories, and “big-box” retail stores. The SunShine unit combines a skylight, a sunlight diffuser box, and an electric lighting system. The technology has two modifications – with and without LED. The system uses clear and diffuse materials to capture and evenly distribute sunlight. This feature differs from traditional skylights, which generally use one or the other. Traditional clear skylights allow direct shafts of sunlight to penetrate, producing a non-uniform light distribution and glare. SunShine Daylighting System uses reflective components that capture the light, makes it brighter and evenly distributes it to the interior.
Reducing Energy Costs
Saving the Environment
THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED LED INTEGRATED DAYLIGHTING SYSTEM
POSITIVE EFFECT ON HUMAN HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE
THERMAL NEUTRAL DESIGN IS GREAT FOR ALL CLIMATES
CONVERTS FULL SPECTRUM OF NATURAL LIGHT INTO EVEN ILLUMINATION
How It Works
how daylights result in savings
The Ameri SunShine Daylighting System is a technologically advanced, patented, Deep Well Daylighting system designed to convert raw sunlight into cool, even, illumination.
A dual-dome lens design captures sunlight from all directions, while magnifying it to maximize lumen output, even on cloudy days.
Safe Sun Rays
Featuring a unique UV protection diffusing lens that eliminates the more harmful spectrum of sun rays and evenly disperses light throughout the building.
Controlled LED Lighting
The system monitors for reduced natural light and provides additional lumens to maintain a pre-determined light level.
Each unit is insulated to prevent external heat gain and the loss of internal conditioned air.
Thermal Neutral Design
Static, internal reflective panels engineered for maximum light return.
Diffusing Lens provides cool even interior lighting.
The industry’s most cost effective method of integrating natural daylight into a large commercial space.
Includes all of the advanced features of The Sunshine I Daylighting System plus…
Industry’s only Daylighting System with a fully integrated, controlled LED lighting element.
Low voltage LEDs use less power than conventional lighting systems during nighttime and low sun hours.
Includes all of the advanced features of The Sunshine I and II Daylighting System plus…
Integrated Solar Panels and storage cell to power LED elements
Zero electric cost
• SunShine units are well sealed at the roof
• No limitations on the building structure and can be installed on any roof pitch
• Uses highest quality polished aluminum
• Unit size 4 feet x 4 feet and 2 feet x 2 feet; length up to 12 feet; Customized sizes available
• Newest LED/Driver technology option 50, 100 or 200 watts
• Unit weight 115 pounds (4 x 4x 4 ft) and 70 pounds (2 x 2 x 4 ft)
• Fireproof rating B1
• Lens UV protection T3
• IP 67- totally protected against dust and immersion
• Minimum to no maintenance cost
• Easy access to all parts and components are snap on and off for any replacements
• Saves electricity up to 100% during the daytime and 40-60% when operating the entire day
• Saves on lighting costs, capturing 90 to 95% of daylight
• Has a high R 26 value (thermal resistance—used for a unit value of any particular material; it is expressed as the thickness of the material divided by the thermal conductivity). Lowers cooling costs by eliminating heat, and heating cost by preventing heat loss.
• Evenly disperses light 1200-1800 square feet
• Provides controlled lighting for the interior all day long, mostly without any use of electricity, thus lowering carbon footprint to nearly zero
• Does not weaken the building construction
• Five year warranty on physical unit and LED has power supply for 50,000 hours
• Formal studies conclude Daylight Systems create a positive effect on workers’ productivity, increases retail sales and generates higher test scores from students.